Quality Mixed Farming and Grazing Enterprise
Land Area: 1554hect (approx)
• 290 hectares, 716 acres of cultivation
• A further 600 to 700 acres of cultivation
• Average annual rainfall 700mm to 900mm
SOLD AT AUCTION 15TH DECEMBER
Five Registered bidders
Sold 3.4 million to local Farming Family.
• Excellent water supply via 5 bores on property (2 equipped)
• Timber and portable panel steel cattle yards
• Dual road access.*
‘Ainsley' comprises mainly black downs country, original timbers with scattered mountain Coolabah, Bloodwood and Sally Wattle to Tea Tree hollows.
Rising to stoney Coolabah ridges with deep black soils running onto pulled Brigalow scrub, Bauhinia and Eucalypt gums.
This outstanding mixed farming enterprise occupies a total portfolio area of 1,554 hectares / 3,838 acres*, encompassing 1 freehold title and carrying a significant livestock herd.
This is great opportunity to acquire a mixed farming operation in the Isaac Region township of Clermont.
AUCTION 15th Dec 2020 (11:00 am)
Info Phone Robert
Elders Real Estate Mackay Rural
0418 799 934