Blue Ribbon Tableland Lifestyle and Grazing
Absolute Blue-Chip property with long scenic frontage to the North Johnstone River.
Gentle undulating to flat improved grazing intersected by permanent spring fed creeks.
A highly attractive and well-located property which presents extremely well.
The spectacular river frontage sets the standard and the rest of the property reflects this. Perfect for camping fishing canoeing and swimming.
Ideal climate with average annual temperature of 20.6 degrees C.
* Magnificent undulating farmland just 5-6 minutes from Malanda North Qld.
* Long single frontage to the perennial Johnstone River.
Highly improved pastures including Leaucaena. Runs 50-60 head.
* Beautifully presented 3 Bed 2 Bath Pole home overlooking the river.
* Fenced, sheds, yards and perfect for camping, fishing, canoeing etc.
* 100 acres bisected by spring fed creeks. All paddocks naturally watered.
* Excellent opportunity to enter the buoyant Tablelands real estate market.
The owners are downsizing and this enables an excellent opportunity for locals or buyers from further afield to acquire one of the best quality smaller sized properties in this very popular part of Australia.
Offers will be considered prior to the Auction.
WEDNESDAY 18THNOVEMBER 2020
MALANDA RSL, CATHERINE STREET MALANDA
Phone Peter Now
Peter MacPherson 0447 941 110.
• 79 Main Street, Atherton
• 0447 941 110