Additional Area With Dry Feed
Bora, Benem and Wallaby Ridge , JACKSON NORTH, QLD 4426
• Located *36km North of Jackson, *110km to Roma and *90km to Miles.
• Rural power, mail service twice weekly, mobile and landline phone service. Roma and Miles offer usual services including retail, medical, cultural, sporting and schooling. Handy access to sale yards and feedlots located in Roma, Condamine and Dalby.
• Slightly undulating open grazing country with improved and natural grasses running onto timbered ridge. Timber consists of Box, Brigalow, Ironbark, Cypress Pine and Lancewood with good stands of natural grass cover.
• The property is well watered with a total of 16 dams throughout.
• Subdivided into 9 main paddocks with 2 holding paddocks. Majority of fencing is in good condition. Laneway running to stock yards. Yards complete with head bale and calf branding race, loading ramp and water trough.
• Main homestead features 3 bedrooms set in fully fenced yard with established gardens. There is also a timber 5 bedroom home powered by solar system on the property.
• Improvements include combined machinery and hay shed, car/workshop shed, horse yards with feed and hay shed attached and tool shed.
Auction - Thursday 30th November, 11am
Phone Owen Now
Nutrien Harcourts GDL Miles