"Rachene" Clermont Cropping and Grazing
This outstanding mixed farming enterprise occupies a total portfolio area of 801 hectares (1979 acres), encompassing 1 freehold title and carrying a significant livestock herd.
This is great opportunity to acquire a mixed farming operation in the Isaac Region township of Clermont.
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION. At market value
• Total landholding of 801 hectares (1979 acres)
• Portable panel steel cattle yards
• Consistent pasture improvement programs,
• 750 acres of cultivation (with a crop of sorghum and forage sorghum currently planted)
• Average annual rainfall 700 mm to 900 mm
• Excellent water supply via 4 bores on property
Rachene is a mixture of Downs country with deep black soils running onto pulled Brigalow Scrub, Bauhinia and Eucalyptus Gums.
Contour banks are in place on the farming land.
Buffel Grass on the property is the dominating grass with other grasses including and Stylo Seca also scattered throughout the property, 65mm of rainfall in the last 6 weeks.
Property will be de-stocked as of 23/03/2020
Will be sold with all plant and equipment listed in the Information Memorandum.
Opportunity to purchase cropping and grazing property in the tightly held Clermont area.
21st Apr 2020 (11:00 am)
Call Robert Now
Contact the exclusive marketing agent
0418 799 934