Top Springs Hotel
Here is your opportunity to buy one of the N. T’s most iconic hotels.
Rich in history and popular by reputation the Top Springs Hotel is a 2.9-acre freehold property situated at the cross roads of the Buntine Hwy and Buchanan Hwy- 291 kilometres south of Katherine!
A popular destination on the Savanah Way for tourist, a comfortable place to stay for those that service the communities in the district- health workers, tradies, road works etc, a place for truckies to stop for a meal & fuel, and a social hub for the many pastoralist of the region.
The property comprises of the following:
- 29 accommodation rooms (ranging from $120 to $170 per night)
- Camping grounds ($25 per night)
- Well-presented bar- with front and back section, back bar has a seamless flow to outdoor area
- Outdoor bar area
- Takeaway area popular with bus groups for a bite on the run
- Full restaurant kitchen
- Fully fenced lawn area nice family friendly area for patrons eating outdoors
- Al fresco dining area
- Fuel station
- Bathroom, communal kitchen and laundry facilities for campers
- Staff accommodation- three bedrooms, kitchen, living area
- 18m x 13m steel and Colorbond shed, concrete floor, 3 sliding doors (4.2m high)
- 3 x generators
- Gardening equipment
$3,000,000 plus GST if applicable.
Phone Olivia Now
m: +61 438 845 460
ph: +61 8 8972 2311